Aluminum substrate is a metal based copper clad laminate with good heat dissipation function. Generally, a single panel is composed of three layers, namely circuit layer (copper foil), insulation layer and metal base layer. For high-end use, there are also double-sided boards designed for circuit layer, insulation layer, aluminum base, insulation layer and circuit layer. Very few applications are multilayer boards, which can be made of ordinary multilayer boards, insulating layers and aluminum bases.
Advantages of aluminum substrate:
1. Conform to RoHs requirements;
2. More suitable for SMT process;
3. In the circuit design scheme, the thermal diffusion is effectively treated to reduce the operating temperature of the module, extend the service life, and improve the power density and reliability;
4. Reduce the assembly of radiator and other hardware (including thermal interface materials), reduce product volume, and reduce hardware and assembly costs;
5. Optimizing the combination of power circuit and control circuit;
6. Replace fragile ceramic substrate to obtain better mechanical durability.
Disadvantages of substrate:
1. The cost is high.
2. At present, the mainstream can only make single panel, and it is difficult to make double-sided panel.
3. The finished products are prone to problems in electrical strength and withstand voltage.
(FR4, single-sided, double-sided, multilayer PCB circuit board, impedance board, blind buried hole board), applicable to computers, mobile phones and other electronic digital products. There are many kinds of fiberglass board, FR-4 is also called fiberglass board; Glass fiber board;
Main technical characteristics and application of FR4 light plate: stable electrical insulation, good flatness, smooth surface, no pits, thickness tolerance exceeding the standard, suitable for products with high performance electronic insulation requirements, such as FPC reinforcement plate, high temperature resistant plate of tin furnace, carbon film, precision star wheel, PCB test rack, electrical (electrical) equipment insulation partition, insulation backing plate, transformer insulation parts, motor insulation parts, deflection coil terminal board, Insulating plate of electronic switch, etc.
Fiberglass board is widely used in conventional electrical, electronic and digital products due to its good material characteristics. The price is higher than that of paper and semi glass fiber, and the specific price varies with different product requirements. Fiberglass board is also widely used in digital electronic products.
Aluminum substrate (single-sided aluminum substrate, double-sided aluminum substrate), aluminum substrate mainly has excellent heat dissipation performance and is suitable for LED technology. The base plate is aluminum.
The aluminum substrate is a kind of PCB. The aluminum substrate is a metal based printed board with high thermal conductivity. It is generally used in solar energy, LED lamps and other products that need heat dissipation, but the material of the circuit board is aluminum alloy. In the past, the material of our general circuit board was glass fiber. However, because LED has a large heat, the circuit board for LED lamps is generally aluminum substrate, which can conduct heat quickly. The circuit board for other equipment or electrical appliances is glass fiber board!
Website QR code